Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why do I need to supplement my intake of sulfur? Don’t I get enough of it naturally from the foods I eat?
While common foods such as eggs, nuts, meats, cabbage, spinach, garlic, and onions are normally rich in sulfur, much of their nutritional value is negated if they are not obtained from organic sources.
Over the past 50+ years, the heavy use of inorganic fertilizers containing chemicals like ammonium nitrate has destroyed the natural cycle so that an insufficient amount of sulfur is being “delivered” to our dinner plate. Moreover, sulfur is a volatile mineral that rapidly disappears from food when it is processed, cooked, dried, or stored.
Can our body make its own sulfur internally?Our bodies cannot make sulfur from the foods we eat and can only store very small amounts in our hair, skin, and nails. Moreover, we must replenish our source of sulfur every 12 hours.
What is the recommended dosage?The standard recommended dosage for persons weighing up to 200 pounds is one teaspoon taken twice a day. Because chlorine inhibits sulfur from being absorbed in the body, dissolve the crystals in 2 ounces of hot water before drinking, or use distilled water. Afterward, immediately swallow another 10 ounces of pure water. Because sulfur has a bitter taste, you may wish to add other ingredients to your water mixture, such as maple syrup or apple cider vinegar.
- Click here or the link below to watch the video called "Start Your Day With Organic Sulfur" that provides instructions for taking organic sulfur.
I do not live in either the U.S. or North America. Is your product authorized for shipment to other countries?
- Our organic sulfur is sanctioned for international trade via its assigned World Trade Organization number (WTO #2930.90). If you are an overseas customer and run into unexpected delays receiving your shipment, you are strongly advised to inform your custom’s representative of the official WTO number of your purchased product and to expedite delivery as quickly as possible.
Is there an organic sulfur distributor in Europe where I live?Clive de Clare, who hosts radio programs over UK Column, has a website called Ancient Purity that is the authorized distributor in the United Kingdom. You can submit online inquiries with Ancient Purity via the Contact tab on their website:
Tel: 03330 112 829
Hours: 10AM - 5:30PM Monday-Friday
In France, the organic sulphur distributor is apoticaria.com, while in Germany it is goldkraft.at. If you would like to order from us, we'd be happy to fulfill your request. We currently serve customers located in 12 countries around the world.
I’ve been diagnosed with cancer. How much sulfur should I take?If you’re a cancer patient and have been undergoing conventional treatment administered by your allopathic doctor, the recommended dosage is ONE TABLESPOON taken THREE times a day. Your dosage needs to be increased to this level in order to help your body cope with the effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
Is it possible to overdose on sulfur?
- Sulfur is not toxic, and any excess that the body can’t use is flushed out.
How does sulfur remove poisons from our body?
- Sulfur converts toxins into their sulfate form which is excreted in bowel movements.
I’ve been taking both nutritional supplements and prescription medicines. Are they ok to take when I start adding organic sulfur to my dietary regimen?
- The standard protocol is to take sulfur 30 minutes before taking any prescription medicines or supplements (including vitamins).
Is there a simple test that will show me whether organic sulfur is benefiting my skin??
- Before taking your first dose of organic sulfur, photograph your face (front view). After 4-to-6 weeks have passed, capture a few more pictures of your face. Follow up with additional photographs after 3-to-4 months. Compare the differences and notice how your skin looks and feels.
Your sulfur seems more expensive than competing brands I find on Amazon and other stores. Why is that?
- Many manufacturers pulverize their sulfur into a powder that make it easier for them to package and ship, while others sell sulfur in pill or tablet form that include additives or anti-caking agents like silicon dioxide or calcium stearate. These extra manufacturing processes destroy or inhibit sulfur’s natural health-giving qualities. Our organic sulfur is a crystalline form that is 99.9% pure and does not contain additives or anti-caking agents.
Is any of your sulfur made in a chemical lab or originate from foreign sources like China?
- No, our sulfur is plant-based that is made from the lignin (wood pulp) of the Louisiana maritime pine tree.
Do you accept payments by check or credit card?
- We accept payments by check or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, you can do so by special arrangement by sending us an email. Because we serve a global market covering many time zones, we ask that you provide a callback number in an email or (if you live in the United States) use our toll-free line (877) 782-6943 to leave your phone number.
Disclosure: We are an independently-owned business and may receive compensation from companies whose products appear this site as clickable links or buttons. We test each product thoroughly and endorse only what we consider to be the very best.
We do not collect any information about you unless you submit an order or complete the contact us page. When you place an order, our payment processors only ask for information necessary to complete the transaction. We never rent, sell or otherwise distribute any information about our customers. This includes any personal data or e-mail addresses. We do not support spam in any form and any information provided to us is kept strictly confidential.